December 15, 2010

12 of 12 :: December

Why yes, I did forget 12 of 12 last month... Don't judge me...



1. "e" is for Cambodian temple elephant.
2. "i" is for super glitter iguana with sequins.
3. After --literally-- a year, I finally finished Camster's ABC Zoo book with flannel pages and felt animals (and a rick-rack jellyfish).
4. Pink legs and Pinkie Pie.



5. Laundry day means a rainbow of clean cloth diapers. All that's missing is her CalTrans orange SmartiPants diaper... which was on her butt.
6. A nap time game of Rummicub on my iPad complete with a hummus and crackers snack.
7. Camsters trying her hardest to be in EVERY picture I take today.
8. Drumming to our Bellydance Superstars CD.



9. Avacado turkey burgers for dinner.
10. We had to open a new jar of my mama's homemade bread and butter pickles from this summer.
11. Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownies which will be ready for consumption in mere minutes.
12. JCPenny delivery for me! The last of the sweaters I ordered with a gift card from my lovely mother-in-law. Thanks again!

For more info on "12 of 12" check last months post for the link because I'm too lazy to go look for it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment