May 30, 2010

Sunday is a Crappy Day for a Yard Sale

I have come to the conclusion that Sunday is a crappy day for a yard sale! Saturday went pretty well and we made $25ish dollars on junk we had stuffed in boxes in the closet. It was kinda like finding $25 dollars in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in awhile. Except, it's too hot for jackets in California this time of year. And now we have more room in our closet.

Other random thoughts:

Why is it that you won't see a single fly in a 10 mile radius, but as soon as you open the door for 10 seconds... you have 100 flies in the house?!

Babies should come in a standard size so that baby clothes can come in a standard size too. How can two onesies be polar opposites in size, yet both are labled as "3-6 months"? I don't get it.

Lindt Lindor Truffles are godly and Hershey's tastes like dirt. If I still had a gallbladder and no fear of an ever increasing waist-line, I would eat a bag of Lindor Truffles every. single. bloody. day. And now they have a new flavor! Oh my... don't get me started.

Father's Day is just around the corner and I can't think of a nice and simple gift for Pops. What do you get the man in your life that hates everything? Pops might be a bust, but Husband should be fairly easy...

I almost need a whole new wardrobe. My pre-pregnancy clothes are a bit too small and my maternity clothes are either A)too baggy or B)look ridiculous without a huge bump. My mother recently found me some ribbed tanks and tees and they hide the post-pregnancy flab and breast-pads... any better ideas? I'd like to ingeniously hide any evidence of baby weight until I can loose it which might not be anytime soon (refer back to truffle comment).

Hope you don't mind my babbling. Have a great 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment