August 8, 2010

Camster's Cousins: Round One

Whenever my nieces come up to visit, the days are filled with projects and activities galore. ThIs visit is no exception.

Yesterday included the big reveal on our tie dye projects from Friday.





Camster loved her shirt.




Cutting out and sewing a Halloween costume for the Camsters. I used my new birthday serger for the first time. A little gnome dress gave me the chance to use multiple settings.




Voilà!




We also stopped by the fabric store to grab some supplies and found this. Baby sign language fabric! Being that I took sign language as my foreign language in high school and we are now teaching Camster sign... this purchase was a MUST!




And then we watched a play written and performed by the girls titled "The Princess Academy". Very entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment