July 1, 2011

Summer Arts Camp 2011... Success!

My comic
Camsters and I at Summer Arts Camp 2011 in Columbia State Historic Park!
I know we look sad in this picture, but it was just REALLY hot out... And my 5-year old niece was taking the picture, so frankly-- I didn't expect it to turn out.

Here's a little look at what we did all week. Unfortunatly, I didn't get pictures of the "theatre in a box" class, drum class, improv class, or the pantomime class. Sorry! I was at the Admin Teepee most of the week signing in late kids, dispensing Band-aids, and handing out cookies. I only took photos of the art show and performance on Friday.

I was really impressed with this years art. The kids did a great job with their projects! Remember... These are 7-12 year olds and we are firm believers in doing it yourself. So everything you see here they sculpted, drew, and painted BY THEMSELVES! Wowies.

My comic
Ceramic owls that will be on this year's National Christmas Tree

My comic
Wet felted shapes

My comic
My comic
My painting class. Who doesn't like cake?!

My comic
Drawing class

My comic
Revamp Recyclery's recycled art class. That's a mouthful.




- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment