1. Find some cute mushroomy looking fabric for both the colored tops and the beige stems.
2. Trace around random circular objects onto your beige fabric.
3. Then cut out circles about 1-2" bigger than the beige circles out of your colored fabric.
4. Do a running stitch around your colored top.
5. Pull one of the treads to gather the colored top until it is about the size of your beige circle.
6. Pin together with right-sides together, then sew completely around the circle.
7. With scissors, cut an "X" in the center of the beige circle careful not to cut the colored top. Turn right-side out. Loosely stuff the toadstool top.
Continue on to "Fabric Toadstools :: part 2"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad