March 12, 2011

What have I been up to?

Well...

Thursday the Camsters and I got new tires put on the car and picked up this cute fabric from Twain Harte Pharmacy while saying hello to our pals...


Creepy cute right? It's called "Wee Woodland" by Moda. I got 2 yards which should be enough for a sleeveless dress for my sweetpea and a skirt for me. We will be so matchy-matchy! See those pattern pieces? I know! I'm actually sewing from a pattern.

Friday I spent crying over incorrect serger tension, then decided to just use the regular ol' sewing machine.

Today (Saturday) I attended a docent meeting where I got my official state park badge, name tag, and a fancy certificate. Then Husband and Camsters came to pick me up and we strolled around Columbia for Gold Rush Days. Now Husband is making some burgers for dinner. Uh... 12 of 12 will be postponed until tomorrow when I have energy. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment