March 1, 2011

I'm going to throw a party...

For the last two months Camsters has been calling me "Daddy". Sigh... It really started the first time we were away from each other for over five hours. I went to my first docent class and Camsters stayed home with Dad. As soon as I came home I was no longer "Mama"... its kind of sad really. It's not that she doesn't know what she's saying. She has almost made a game out of it. Sigh... My family has a running joke that Husband drilled the word "Daddy" into her brain for the whole five hours I am gone on Saturdays. It's probably true.

So Camsters and I had a long conversation about the rewards of calling me by my proper name. I let her know that by simply calling me "Mama", I would make her a cake, make little party hats, we would go out for dinner, the works baby!

She must still be thinking it over.... Sigh...


- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment