Love ya all!
1. "Good morning! Did you know it's my birthday today?"
2. Polka dot bunting is sooo 'in' right now.
3. Balloons out front
4. Handmade paper birthday sign
5. Paper animal cutouts, fabric mushrooms, and snacks
6. Deviled egg and tomato "toadstools"
7. My mom's "gnome-made" mac n' cheese.... Yum!
8. My ham and spinach strata
9. "Number 1!"
10. "I like this bag with the babies on it..."
11. More balloons
12. Camster's new read-along bear needed a hug.
Red velvet with raspberry filling and a buttercream frosting made with French Valrona chocolate topped with sugar paste toadstools.
Oh... and my dad pretending to eat my hard work.
***Be sure to check out the behind-the-scenes birthday post for tips and tricks!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad