February 12, 2011

The Camster's 1st Birthday :: woodland themed

The Camsters turned one without a hitch! It seems to me that the first birthday is more about the parents getting through the first year than the child. I would like to thank everyone who came and for all the great books and gifts. Also to my parents for donating their house for the afternoon... We wouldn't have been able to fit 15 people in our 500 square foot apartment.
Love ya all!



1. "Good morning! Did you know it's my birthday today?"
2. Polka dot bunting is sooo 'in' right now.
3. Balloons out front
4. Handmade paper birthday sign



5. Paper animal cutouts, fabric mushrooms, and snacks
6. Deviled egg and tomato "toadstools"
7. My mom's "gnome-made" mac n' cheese.... Yum!
8. My ham and spinach strata



9. "Number 1!"
10. "I like this bag with the babies on it..."
11. More balloons
12. Camster's new read-along bear needed a hug.



The cake!
Red velvet with raspberry filling and a buttercream frosting made with French Valrona chocolate topped with sugar paste toadstools.
Oh... and my dad pretending to eat my hard work.


***Be sure to check out the behind-the-scenes birthday post for tips and tricks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment