August 13, 2011

Dear D.I.Y. Gods,

Dear D.I.Y. Gods,
If there is such a thing as a governing higher-power for silly "do it yourself" projects, I formally request your aide. I know I have prayed many a time for help with such projects as: the play kitchen, the cadillac couch, the ceramic drum base, the ceramic elephant head, and more recently the feltidermy. I also want to point out that most (if not all) of these were absolute failures.

So could you maybe pretty please help me with this D.I.Y. dollhouse? Really, it should be easy for you D.I.Y. Gods to manage... I just want to turn a small bookcase into a super cute dollhouse for my daughter. If you don't do it for me, do it for my sweetpea Camsters.



image from Pinterest.com

Sincerely,
Your Ever Loving Worshiper
- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment